Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jessie Jones


Jessie Jones, originally uploaded by cnlizziebns.

Have been getting back into the fitness mode and my muscles are aching and screaming and need to, need to, lose the extra kilos......oh woe ....

Jessie is a grand daughter of the fabulous Jessie James, a fabulous working Quarter Horse. I do not usually have Quarter Horses but this one came my way and am very pleased with her and will enter in Barrel Racing and working stock horse at an upcoming show. Horses for courses.

This fitness regime of mine is cruel, hopefully will feel a lot better. Have to work from home to be on hand to look after elderly mother who has been released from hospital into my care. Has been hard this past month......my niece has organized me away for the weekend and am so excited as will be in Townsville,.......isnt it nice to be on the Strand beside the Sand.......

4 Comments:

Blogger RoeH said...

What a beautiful horse. You can see how proud he is in his eyes. You are doing in life what I've always wanted to do and will never get to. Keeping up with your horse life and photos is a joy.

April 23, 2009 at 8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beauty. Fran

April 23, 2009 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger diane b said...

I don't know much about horses but he looks strong and friendly . He also looks like a cowboy's horse. Good on you trying to get fit. I hurt my back doing same.

April 23, 2009 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Lizzie's Insomnia said...

Lucy thank you for your affirmation. and Fran she is a beauty...a little hawky on the ground but all business once out and about.
Diane, She is strong and not as friendly as most, very businesslike, loves work and expects decisions made quickly, does not like hanging about, and that as how I came to get her as she would not stand still with a rider on but she is standing and hope she remembers when am competing and not remember what she used to do. Thank you all for your kind comments.
Lizzie b.

April 27, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home