Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OOOOOPS


What happens when you hit reverse instead of forward and can not get it back!!!



You try and pull it out with this........


The steel ropes break ...and you try all day




and night





and then you use that big machine ANNNND





Bury it...what truck?...who backed over the edge......??





No one.......and a woman driver......I seem to have misplaced my truck....she says...all in a days work in the mines in sunny Queensland Australia...

I can not swear to the accuracy of this report as most of what I put here is first hand and leave the second hand stuff, as find the veracity decreases with the number of tellings, but I could not resist this which was sent to my by my niece who said the photos were from a friend of hers who works in a mine in the far north west of Queensland

2 Comments:

Blogger diane b said...

I wonder how much that little accident cost?

November 6, 2008 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Lizzie's Insomnia said...

I would say more than most of us earn in three or four years.....My niece is making further enquiries to ascertain that the photographs tell a true story..

November 7, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home