Friday, October 30, 2009

Halter Training

I am determined to have this fellow ready for the show season which begins in February, 2010 so his training and conditioning will officially begin on 1st November, 2009...I need a line in the sand as have been so not carrying out my plans during the past twelve months. I will have to get fitter as well as involves a lot of flat out running.

A friend took photographs of the training session with me having the occasional conference with the Stallion but he was listening as his ears were back and forth each time he was spoken to. These Arabian horses are so willing if treated a little differently from most other breeds. I just have to change my mindset when dealing with the Arabians.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home