Friday, October 24, 2008

A MACHINE!!


A MACHINE!!, originally uploaded by cnlizziebns.


Every time I leave my gravel road and hit the bitumen I am waiting for the machinery, which I do not mind as the machines are mammoth. A huge stream of big shiny bikes was waiting also and have to get a little more pushy and take their photos as the bikes were all gleaming and the huge machinery were in the background in the dust. Were about fifty bikes and mainly black and the riders dressed in black...very surreal with the midday sun gleaming off their helmets...I am kicking myself for not taking the picture....I was such a wuss.....

1 Comments:

Blogger diane b said...

Sounds like a missed oportunity for a great shot. But I don't blame you for being a wuss.

October 24, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home